Friday, May 13, 2011

For New Authors

I am a recently published author of the young adult/teen novel -- The Form Benders, The Sheep in Wolf's Clothing. My book was published by Brighton Publishing, LLC located in Chandler, Arizona -- see my blog link at the top left of this page. I've created this blog for new authors and those who'd like to be, to blog back and forth so that each of us can gain some new insights into the publishing, writing and selling aspects of our manuscripts. So feel free to ask questions and I'll do my best to find the answers for you. If I am unable to find out, hopefully another reader of the blog is able to answer the question. I will share the in's and out's of how I got published, and I hope others will do the same. I will also share any tidbits that my publisher has shared with me about sales, marketing and editing manuscripts! Welcome aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment